1. All accepted abstract senders are requested to submit the e-poster and clip to join the meeting. The e-poster together with clip will be posted together on our virtual platform for all attendees to visit.
2. The E-poster format will be in 8 pages of PowerPoint including abstract title, objective, material and method, result and conclusion. You can manage your own slide. The congress will provide you the slide template (as you can download below) for your preparation. For the clip, you are requested to provide your VDO presentation on the highlight of your research, the clip can be 3 min. The clip should be saved in mpeg4 or avi. The clip is not mandatory.
3. Please submit your e-poster and clip via the system before October 20, 2021.
4. All accepted abstract senders are requested to register to the congress before October 15, 2021.
5. There is a special section in the main program called "How I do it", participants who want to join submit their clips to this section in order to share your experience. You can also submitted your works via this page. Please also put "How I do it" at the end of your clip name when you save.